Ok, let's face it, project 365 is a bust for me, and with my imminent return to work, I highly doubt it will continue if I tried to start again.
So I will use this blog for pictures, and post every now and again. The last 6 weeks (since my last post) have been busy. The kids keep changing, Nicholas is thisclose to walking - in that he takes two or three steps and then stops and realizes he can crawl faster! We also celebrated Nick's first birthday with Mark's family in Toronto as they are unable to make it to London for his birthday party in April. Nick's first experience with cake and icing was fantastic, as was the incredible cake we had for Nick! My good friend Vik the Chef created an amazing cake for Nick. Love having friends in high places :)
Without further ado...here are some pics of the last few weeks!
Stay tuned for pictures from our vacation in Florida!

No comments:
Post a Comment