Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fell off the wagon

Where have the last two weeks gone? I have some pictures, but can admit there are quite a few days missing for several reasons. Lauren had her first dance recital on February 5. I decided to use the video function on my camera. It takes up a lot of memory. I was madly deleting pictures off my card in order to catch all of her first recital cuteness. So I lost the first few days of February.
Sadly, we lost Mark's Oma on February 5th. We were in Toronto for the funeral and opted out of taking pictures for the most part.
When we returned to London, we all got sick. Nothing de-motivates me more from taking photos of every day stuff than dealing with food poisening.
So I am going to put up a few pictures from the last two weeks - majority being of Lauren's first dance recital and Nicholas' first haircut!














No comments:

Post a Comment