Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 19

A special treat today. Not one, but TWO pictures...I just couldn't decide which one I liked best!

Lauren truly loves blueberries. She asks to eat them every day. Today was a frozen blueberry lunch at our house. What's funny is when I was pregnant with her, I ate blueberries every morning for breakfast.


Nicholas is getting bigger by the second. And he desperately needs a haircut but I refuse to do it just yet...for a few reasons. That first haircut always turns baby boys into little boys...I'm not ready for that yet. The second reason is that I want my sister in law to do it. She did Lauren's first haircut and I want Nicholas to have the same special deal. And last but not least...I figure he will freak out, and I am so not ready for that gong show :)

No comments:

Post a Comment